Twilight(转载)

http://www.bagu.cc/
Eric: You’re Isabella Swan, the new girl. Hi, I’m Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?
  埃里克:你是伊莎贝拉#斯旺,新来的女孩。你好,我是埃里克,这个地方的万事通。你需要什么,导游,午餐约会,肩膀?
  Eric: Good headline for your feature. I’m on the paper, and you’re news, baby, front page.
  埃里克:我是校报的,你就是新闻,宝贝,头版。
  Bella: No, I’m not. (Stutters) You…Please don’t have any sort of…
  贝拉:不。(结结巴巴)你…请不要有任何的..
  Eric: Chillax. No feature.
  埃里克:冷静。
  Bella: Okay, thanks.
  贝拉:好的,谢谢。
  Eric: Cool?
  埃里克:酷?
  Girl: All right. Okay. Yeah.
  女孩:好的,好的,是的。
  (Girls Chattering)
  (女孩们七嘴八舌)
  Girl 1: To you!
  女1:你!
  Mike: Whoa!
  迈克:哇!
  Bella: I’m sorry. I told them not to let me play.
  贝拉:对不起,我告诉他们不要让我玩。
  Mike: No way. No, no, no. That’s… That’s… Don’t…You’re Isabella, right?
  迈克:没门。不,不,不。这是…这是…不要…你是伊莎贝拉,对不对?
  Bella: Just Bella.
  贝拉:只是贝拉
  Mike: Yeah. Hey, I’m Mike Newton.
  迈克:是的,嗨,我是迈克#牛顿
  Bella: Nice to meet you.
  贝拉:很高兴见到你
  Mike: Yeah, yeah.
  迈克:是的,是的。
  Mike: (Chuckles) Yeah, it’s…
  迈克:(笑着)是的。
  Jessica: I’m Jessica, by the way. Hey, you’re from Arizona, right?
  杰西卡:我是杰西卡,顺便说一句,嗨,你是亚力桑那州来的,对吗?
  Bella: Yeah.
  贝拉:是的
  Jessica: Aren’t people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?
  Bella: Yeah. Maybe that’s why they kicked me out.
  杰西卡:从亚利桑那州真的晒黑人?
  贝拉:是的。也许这就是为什么他们踢我。
  (Mike and Jessica Laughing)
  (迈克和杰西卡大笑)
  Mike: You’re good.
  迈克:你真好
  Jessica: That’s so funny.
  杰西卡:真有趣
  Eric: Like a masterpiece, you know, we’ll have, like, this crazy pyramid fall from the sky, and then you guys can…
  埃里克:像杰作,你知道,我们将像,这是从天上疯狂金字塔下降,然后你们可以…
  Mike: It’s my pleasure, Madame.
  迈克:我很荣幸。女士。
  Eric: You guys can give each other high fives.
  埃里克:你们可以互相击掌
  Mike: Burrito, my friend?
  迈克:面饼卷,我的朋友?
  Eric: Hey, Mikey! You met my home girl, Bella?
  艾里克:嗨,迈克!你见过我家姑娘,贝拉了?
  Mike: Hey. Your home girl?
  迈克:嗨,你家姑娘?
   Eric: Yeah.
  埃里克:是的
  Mike: Yeah?
  迈克:是吗?
  Tyler: That’s…My girl. Sorry I had to mess up your game, Mike!
  泰勒:这是…我的女孩。对不起,我不得不弄乱你的游戏,迈克!
  Eric: Tyler.
  埃里克:泰勒.
  (All laughing)
  (所有人大笑)
  Tyler: Yes!
  泰勒:是的!
  Jessica: Oh, my God. It’s like first grade all over again. You’re the shiny new toy.
  杰西卡:哦,我的上帝。你是闪闪发光的新玩具。
  Angela: Smile.
  安吉拉:微笑。
  Bella: Okay.
  贝拉:好的。
  Angela: Sorry.I needed a candid for the feature.
  安吉拉:对不起。我需要特写照片。
  Eric: The feature’s dead, Angela. Don’t bring it up again.
  Bella: It’s okay, I just…
  埃里克:此特写已死,安吉拉。不要提上报的事了。
  贝拉:没关系,我只是…
  Eric:I got your back,baby
  埃里克:我支持你,宝贝

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注